avalanche Index du Forum

avalanche Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

If You Were Me And Lived Inthe Ancient Mali Empire An Int

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    avalanche Index du Forum -> Knight Fight -> Guerre
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ginatlaqui

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Juil - 22:53 (2017)    Sujet du message: If You Were Me And Lived Inthe Ancient Mali Empire An Int Répondre en citant

Join Carole P. Roman as she travels back in time to visit the exciting Ancient Empire of Mali in Africa during the 1300s. Learn about the varied customs and cultures. Travel to the past to discover what you would eat and do for fun. See the land and its rich history through the eyes of a youngster like you. Don't forget to look at the other books in the series so that you can be an armchair time traveler.

Details:
price: $2.27
bound:
publisher: Chelshire, Inc. (April 26, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1947118978, 978-1947118973,
weight: 14.9 ounces (
filesize:

If You Were Me and Lived In...the Ancient Mali Empire: An Introduction to Civilizations Throughout Time (If You Were Me and Lived In...Historical) Carole P Roman
If You Were Me and Lived In...the Ancient Mali Empire: An Introduction to Civilizations Throughout Time (If You Were Me and Lived In...Historical) book zipshare

5d8a9798ff

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Juil - 22:53 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    avalanche Index du Forum -> Knight Fight -> Guerre Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange